Connectwave, the authority for Professionnal Smart Objects
With 9 years of expertise in digital technologies, Connectwave is a key player in the promotion and development of IoT solutions. It supports startups, SMEs and worldwide groups in the implementation of digital solutions including the organization of “Open Innovation” days, IoT training, support to the protection of personal data, creation of smart objects, business development and implementation of IoT projects.
Recognized for its expertise and neutrality, Connectwave brings together 140 national and international players involved in digital transformation. A true reference for Professional Connected Objects, Connectwave is involved in the national (AFNOR) and international (ISO, CEN, ETSI) standardization committees as well as in the “Intelligent Object” solution of the New Industrial France.
Connectwave is organizing Connect + Event, the event dedicated to Professional Connected Objects, which will be held from March 27th to March 30th, 2018 in Paris at the heart of Smart Industries during “Global Industrie”.
PROMOTE YOUR INNOVATION with a display in the Connectwave® Showroom
- Demonstrate your solution in a professional context,
- Promote benefits with users,
- Connect with your target audience,
- Boost your visibility online and on social networks.
EXPOSURE at key events
- Pre-show promotion,
- Turnkey logistics,
- Maximum visibility,
- Controlled costs.
- We assess what contactless technologies could bring to your industrial processes,
- We help define your innovation strategy using smart objects,
- We offer technical and strategic training.
TRAINING in contactless technologies / smart objects
- “Connected objects: professional uses” workshop,
- “Application values / ROI from RFID” workshop,
- “Standards and technical aspects in RFID” workshop.