The French National RFID Centre (CNRFID) was established by the French Ministry of Economy, Industry and Employment and works to CNRFID ENfacilitate the adoption and use of RFID technology, develop its applications, and coordinate French initiatives at a national level. It encourages solution providers, RFID users and research bodies to work together. CNRFID also gives them support according to their needs and interests. Its network currently comprises 120 members based in France and around the world, all of whom work with RFID. CNRFID is itself a member of the RFID Race Network project, providing it with an international network.
PROMOTE YOUR INNOVATION with a display in the Connectwave® Showroom
- Demonstrate your solution in a professional context,
- Promote benefits with users,
- Connect with your target audience,
- Boost your visibility online and on social networks.
EXPOSURE at key events
- Pre-show promotion,
- Turnkey logistics,
- Maximum visibility,
- Controlled costs.
- We assess what contactless technologies could bring to your industrial processes,
- We help define your innovation strategy using smart objects,
- We offer technical and strategic training.
TRAINING in contactless technologies / smart objects
- “Connected objects: professional uses” workshop,
- “Application values / ROI from RFID” workshop,
- “Standards and technical aspects in RFID” workshop.